Monday, June 05, 2017

Albino Squirrel and Other Assortments

Got this DVD at the library.  They guy in the video says that yoga is like no other exercise cause it forces you to think and reflect.  Maybe I should do more yoga. 


Romy's picture of me. 


Romy took her allowance she had saved (gets $1 a week) and got this gear.  She was very excited. 


Saw this blue herron on the way to take a meal to a grieving family.  I love blue herrons. They are graceful and quiet. There are lessons to learn from herrons. 


I made a strawberry castle cake with my new bundt pan for a midevial baby shower I put on.  It was the couple's idea to do that theme... I tried my best. :) 



On my walk I got the closest I'd ever gotten to the albino squirrel.  It was a huge pick me up. 







1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! That cake...takes the cake! Honestly, it looks fantastic! Yay, little squirrel!And I love yoga. I used to pay for classes (which were great) but there is so much on YouTube, I never even have to leave my house now!