Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September Madness

We came back from Ireland and I dug up my sweet potatoes.  I probably should have let them grow a few more weeks since it isn't cold here at all, but here is what we got.  I was pleased even though they weren't as big as I thought they'd be.


Dancing in the waiting room.



Walking to school


We sang at this residence recently.  That's right, you heard me... a residence.



It has a retractable roof.  In fact, we sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow and they retracted it.  Magical!



not too shabby


We are thinking about redoing our bathroom.  We like this but I'm wondering if it looks too cabin like.  PS- bathroom remodeling is tragically expensive.


Romy had her third birthday while we were in Ireland.  We celebrated when we came home.  She insisted that she have her middle name on her cake.


She was very excited for her party and her cake.  She is so cute.



Zeke liked trying on the wig.  He is always making us laugh.




We all took turns with the wig.



Today I took her to Deanna Rose Farmstead.  Almost every day, Romy looks at me at some point and says "just you and me mom" and smiles.  It really melts my heart.




Her first pony ride.  Boy, was she excited!






I don't mean to be sappy, but she is such a sweet kid.  I'm so glad God gave her to me.



No comments: