I chose yellow squash, romaine lettuce, bell pepper and herbs for this planter. I've decided not to grow herbs in pots this year. It takes up too much space and this way I can water all in one place.
In the other two planters we have watermelon vines. Here's to hoping we get one edible watermelon!
Here are my three gardeners. I made them come out and help.
I moved the little potty up for Romy. She is able to tell me when she has poop in her diaper so I figured why not give the little potty a try and see if she catches on. She pee peed in the potty for the first time yesterday and we had a little celebration. It's never too young to try. :)
We discovered a new park over the weekend... one with a zip line. The kids really enjoyed it.





No comments:
Post a Comment