I feel like I haven't blogged in ages. It seems before I can sit down these days a week has gone by. I am planning a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Beki. This picture is of a diaper carriage I've been working on. I need to add a couple of things, but I'm excited by how it is turning out.
Gwen had a lap-a-thon at her school where you run to raise money for the school and Luke and Zeke ran too. I have never seen Gwen try so hard at something. She ran 12 laps.
Romy has officially begun her toddlerhood. She screams quite a lot and gets into everything. She screams when she sees other kids going outside and she can't. She screams when I have a glass of ice water and won't let her drink from it. She screams when I try to put her in the carseat and when people leave. All of her communication is screaming, pointing at her mouth (when she's hungry and thirsty). I'm trying to teach her to sign a few things... so wish me luck. Since taking this photo we have managed to lose all her her pacifiers. I think she opens the trash and throws them in sometimes. I purposed in my heart not to buy more, so... we are off the paci. But the screaming...
This is the month that Jake and Melody will have their baby. We are looking forward to another niece or nephew. I forgot to post any photos, but we also threw a baby shower for Jake and Melody. It was "mama bird" themed and I was in charge of the decorations. I borrowed this bird house from a friend. I thought it made a nice centerpiece.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
2 comments:
Wow! Did I miss the announcement that Beki is having a baby? (Love the diaper carriage!)
And it is kind of funny how you sandwiched dealing with a screaming toddler in between two expecting mothers! I empathize with you! Miss Irene is a bit of an excessive weeper - even with the paci, so you are not making me look forward to taking it away! Or maybe I will try a little earlier instead!
Oh, Beki is due in later January. :) Both sets of parents chose to not find out the gender.
Post a Comment