- In Christ, there is nothing I can do that would make You love me more, and nothing I have done that makes You love me less.
- Your presence and approval are all I need for everlasting joy.
- As You have been to me, so I will be to others.
- As I pray, I’ll measure Your compassion by the cross and Your power by the resurrection.
I understand everything but the last one.. so I'll have to think about that more, but I was inspired by this prayer. I've heard recently that your children become who you are and I'd like them to be able to see the value of giving your life away for the sake of the gospel in practical application from me. I know that's a whole lotta Christian talk for I'd like them to be able to do what God says because they know that's the only way to living an abundant life. I'm seeking the Lord on a few things now and asking Him to make my path obvious to me.
1 comment:
Well Thought out, I appreciate this because it asks the really tough questions. Good writing!
Post a Comment