Wednesday, January 08, 2014

37

Sisters


I've never made a paper mache pinata before.  Wish me luck.



I turned 37 on Monday.  It's beginning to sound middle aged... but I feel 25.  Here are some beautiful roses that Ben got for me on my birthday.


My neighbor Emily made a bowl for me in her ceramics class.


Someone in my small group just visited Florida and she brought me some beautiful lemons and oranges from her in-laws' back yard.  :)


My friend Janna gave me a candle that smells like a Hawaiian vacation.  I'm afraid this is as close as I'm going to get to that for a while.


She also gave to me a sweeper to vacuum up bits under the table after dinner.  Brilliant!


This is the biggest gift I've been given this year.  My Romy.  I can never decide which picture I like best of hers so I'm including them all.  She has a new trick of pushing herself backwards in this chair.  She is such a happy and beautiful baby it blows my mind.







My mom got for me a frame and some letters to do a sign for Romy's name.  I've been trying to find the letters and she found them in Hobby Lobby.  I have both Zeke and Gwen's names already and wanted hers too.  It looks great!





1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I want to know your secret for feeling 25! Happy Birthday!!