Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Things the Kids Say

Gwen has been very inquisitive about the baby in my belly.  She asked the other day...
When you go pee pee in the potty does the baby come out?  I told her that God made my body to hold the baby in there until the right time.

She told me out of the blue the other day... "I know what God looks like"  I asked her what He looked like thinking she might describe the pictures of Jesus that she sees in her children's Bible.  She said, "purple, with a ring of white around Him".  It basically rendered me speechless.

Both of the kids have been praying a lot lately and frequently put in "and thank you for the soldier that died on the cross."  I think they may be confusing a local soldier that died in the war and a thief on the cross.

Zeke likes to sing "I like to move it move it, I like to MOVE IT" a lot.  In fact, if I hear that or "who let the dogs out?" one more time I think I'll scream.

I bought new toothbrushes today for the kids... the spin brush kind.  Yes, I know, they are expensive and overrated.  I could hear the kids cackling with laughter while I checked on their sick daddy and I asked them what they were doing.  They had turned on the spin brush and put them in each others ear.  Zeke especially liked it. He is getting into that mischievous three year old stage.  He is getting disciplined much more and saying "no" more to my requests which leads to more discipline.

They are both growing fast... and I'm trying to keep my head about me so that I can enjoy them in each stage they go through.  Now, if I could get over this nauseated feeling!

No comments: