Friday, January 25, 2013
Tres Leches Update
I went to the doctor for the first time today. I thought I was 9 weeks and some days and I had convinced myself there must be twins in there. I am 7 weeks and a few days and there is one baby in there. I found out my due date is September 9th. My Grandmother's birthday was September 8th and Ben's birthday is September 2nd, so maybe this one will share a birthday. The best part of all was seeing its little heart beating. Even though I've experienced it before, I never want to take that miracle for granted. I am looking forward to seeing if we have a boy or girl this time...but don't get overly excited, we'll have to wait and see. Ben likes the surprise on the day of the birth for the gender to be revealed. Until then I will refer to this baby as Tres Leches which in Spanish means "three milks" and is a dessert. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment