Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow Woman and Engagements

This is our snow lady we made today. Her name is Madame Clusoo.



Jake recently got engaged to be married to a fantastic woman named Melody. On a side bar, I took Zeke to another ENT for another opinion and they finally scoped him. Well... he's got vocal nodules which I knew, but I actually got to see them this time and the placement of them they said is due to misuse of the voice. He's so young now that voice therapy wouldn't do much, so there's nothing I can do except encourage him to use a quieter voice. So, he doesn't have to take the prevacid tablets he was prescribed or go non dairy or the nasal spray that he was prescribed. I'm just thankful it is nothing more serious and now I feel as good as I can about the situation. He's still my little butter ball and so we always want to see them whole and well and wonderful don't we? Just thankful for him.

Zeke and Jake... he loves his Uncle Jake.


Aunt Melody and Gwen. (or she will be Aunt Melody) I have applied for Gwen to be in a preschool classroom for several hours a week. We'll see how that turns out, but in Kansas you can send your child to school at age 5. I think I'd like to do that with Gwen and I think this step would help her transition better. She is doing very well with learning academic things... now we are in a season of obedience training again. It comes in waves for us with her. Just when you think you are in the clear... here comes another tide of challenge. Oh well... we love her dearly and she has come so far this year!


No comments: