Sunday, March 16, 2008

Seven Months and Counting

Today I begin my seventh month. I am 28 weeks along. I am feeling the baby move all the time now and it sure does kick sometimes. I also in the past few days have felt very tired. In the middle of the day it will just hit me like it is midnight or something and I must lie down. It is hard to believe that by the end of this month the baby will be about 3 pounds. In this picture I'm wearing my new shirt my mom bought for me. I call it my "African distraction shirt." It's supposed to make you look at my legs instead of my protruding stomach. Is it working? Naaa... and that's ok.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

12 weeks to go!!! You look great! Doesn't 12 weeks sound so managable? No matter how tired or achy or PMSy you start to feel, just remember it really is almost over!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! You and Ben are going to be such fun parents! much love to you Olya