Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Plants

Here's an update on my flowers. I know you all have been pacing the floor just waiting for this. Anyway... I purchased a plant stand off of Craigslist and here it is. It's much better than paper plates on the floor.


















These are some that are opening really nicely.

















Here is the newest addition and they are fancy looking to me. It's nice to see blooming flowers in the winter time. Ben and I are staying home today. It is snowing pretty heavily outside and we could possibly get 6 + inches of snow! It has been a very snowy winter apparently here in Kansas City. Snow is beautiful, but I'm ready for spring and flowers and walks outside at the park.

Be watching for updates on my blinds. We are planning to put them up today. :)

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Very nice - you always find cool stuff on Craigslist! I've been snooping around there for weeks without finding what I'm looking for...just curious, where are you going to put this when your baby starts pulling up? ;)

Oh and Happy 24 weeks!

Unknown said...

I have no idea where I'm going to put it when my baby starts pulling up. I'll have to think on that. :)