This is my first official post on my new blog! I was thinking about a name for my new blog and I thought maybe I would call it by the name of a house that Ben lived in when he was small. It's name (that's right folks... he lived in a house with a NAME) was Hazelmere. I thought it was neat cause it had part of my name mixed in. Then I thought no one would get that, so I chose "BenMere done that". I figure everyone would get that. Here is a recent picture of Ben and I on his birthday, September 2nd.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Here we go
This is my first official post on my new blog! I was thinking about a name for my new blog and I thought maybe I would call it by the name of a house that Ben lived in when he was small. It's name (that's right folks... he lived in a house with a NAME) was Hazelmere. I thought it was neat cause it had part of my name mixed in. Then I thought no one would get that, so I chose "BenMere done that". I figure everyone would get that. Here is a recent picture of Ben and I on his birthday, September 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea! Meredith's on Blogger! Welcome to the family!
Post a Comment